The Changelog can be seen below:
• Fixed bug with “New org” while all organizations where already present.
• Fixed crash with MNG>ASSET tab in empire without any Zones left
• Fixed crash during watching AI moves (Veldarr) (caused with a recent open beta)
• Fixed UI issue (caused with a recent open beta)
• Fixed weird multiple sea & glacier/ice lines at south and north edge of map in some cases.
• Fixed crash with random planet creation (caused with earlier open beta)
• Not much else as I want to soon get a stable open beta to make it the new official version
• Fixed crash on changing research target (caused with earlier open beta)
• Fixed crash with first displaying map after load game (caused with earlier open beta)
• Now a mouse over for worker happiness decline due to their salaries being not fully paid
• Also the drop of worker happiness due to not being paid is less steep if the difference between real and promised pay is smaller
• Fixed a potential crash with selecting the message for setting the research target for an organization
• The lava lakes on the minimap are now coloured red *
• Now showing the Customization Points in the Empire Dashboard
• Some map scroll speed improvements (especially in later game up to 33% faster)
• Added option to hide some map aesthetical gfx details to speed up map scroll speed by about 33% extra
• Fixed a rare crash in trade details report
• Fixed a crash when clicking on unit details directly after clicking “1” / hide units
• Blitzkrieg posture mouse over text has been fixed to properly indicate it is -30% on defensive attacks (not -50%) *
• Ultralight aircraft description updated (no rockets + no missiles now properly stated) *
• If no major regimes (left) relevant stratagems will no longer be generated.
• Preventing some -1 entry in the
• Fixed name error “twin heavy mg cupola” to just “heavy mg cupola” *
• Personal shield no longer takes damage if attval < defval, upon final draining of the shield it is killed. But this draining should take way longer now.
• No longer losing artillery unit if attacking from a hex with more than maximum units (16)
• Air HQs now also count for a Factions’ power base calculations.
• Bunker no longer counts as a BP producing asset in the demand for more of those assets count
• Updated and fixed anti-air values of MG, TwinMG and QuadMG *
• If you declare war on a human that has already surrendered this no longer wakes him up
• Fixed a rare crash (solops)
• Fixed a non-scrolling scroll bar in Management > Models Tab
• Traffic signs are removed now after you lose a hex with them on it
• You can now specify to do no research with the research target decision
• Mining techniques now under applied sciences org *
• No longer possible to build Xeno-Agri on a planet that got earth life introduced and without prior advanced alien life. *
• Fixed decision text for Zone Merger in cases with non-regime cultures in zones concerned
• Fixed crash with clicking “map” button in the combat setup popup window
Changelist for v1.09.07
-Improved fog of war when playing with whole map known, but otherwise complete.*
-Fixed (mass) replace in PBEM games.
-Fixed a bug when you got really far in the game (beyond round 500 !)
-Probably fixed a crash in a PBEM game (Jason)
Changelist for v1.09.06
-You can now call a governor to order him to Merge his Zone into another Zone *
-You can now disband Assets level-by-level at some PP cost and recuperate 33% of the construction items (except IP).*
-Added Bunkerization Asset Types level I to VII. Each bunker point halves one structural damage point the hex it is in suffers and adds ‘extra entrenchment bonus’ to troops defending the hex.
-Other Asset levels provide some bunker points as well for the purpose of entrenchment bonus. This makes urban and industrial centers easier to defend. *
-Bunker Assets do not need logistical point link with Zone City to produce their bunker Points.
-Fixed the bug with truck points (and some other hex-specific points) not being generated by delegated assets is fixed.
*=needs to be a newly started game with this version or higher
Changelist for v1.09.05
-Improved AI speed by probably around 20%
-Fixed algorithm for auto-replacements and returns that was sometimes not functioning as it should (JH)
-Fixed weird alien plantlife temperature parameters in some cases where the history class forced something into an impossible situation *
-Added planet generation summary screen to help subtab in the report tab
-Planetoids now require you to have a Victory Score of 66 to win *
-Moons now require you to have a Victory Score of 80 to win *
-Constructing Replacement Troops for Units in the field can no be done off-road as well (pickup hex used for this now, like with upgrade and replace)
-Populace migration between Zones now also takes QOL, Unrest, Danger, Private Credits reserves and Loyalty into account as well as modelling some peeps just like certain outback Zones.
*=requires new game start with this version
Changelist for v1.09.04
-Added “Spread Out” History Class to Planet Generation.
-Added a map popup for the Combat Setup Window (so its easier to select the correct longer range artillery unit or ICBM)
-Added the planet generation aux reports to the HELP reports tab (during game)
-Fixed issue with Stratagem checks not working properly (zoo playable on zoo III for example)
-Fixed issue with units having a non-existing HQ
-Fixed issue with diplomatic decision not predicting profile change correctly in some cases
-Fixed issue with Stratagem conditions not updating after scrapping cards
Changelist for v1.09.03b
-fixed a glitch with some of the foreign affairs cards not working properly
Changelist for v1.09.03
-Fixed import/export inversed bug in the Simple Editor (zgrssd)
-Fixed a crash with (mass) scrapping (militia) units (where the unit was older than the SHQ)
-Improved speed of Zones subtab in the Stratagems Tab in case of high number of zones stratagems (battlemode’s save)
-Fixed a crash with watching VID tab after scrapping a Stratagem received that same turn
-Fixed a minor detail with private Scavenging Community not reducing scav points for privateMetal + privateOil *
-Added symbol for type of Regime to the S.MAP regime list and the Stratagem regime target list. Minor ∘. Major ⌾. Human Major ⍟. Alien minor ∞. Rebel ⊷
-The Raise Formation Popup is not properly alphabetically sorted at start *
-In the Raise Formation Popup you can now set bookmarks for certain Formation types to always appear on top of the list *
-Added pagination to the Zone+SHQ list in the Left Sidebar
*=requires game restart with new version
Changelist for v1.09.02
-Added S&S Editor
-Added Documentation for S&S Editor in the Manuals directory
-Added a PDF of Dev notes on all most of the data tables
-Air HQs now have organical logistical points as well and can pick up supplies from nearest road *
-Fixed a moderately rare glitch where AI could end up with public and private truck assets at the start of game.*
-Immobile Troop types will get replacement troops as well now.
-Tech mining techniques will no longer improve bio-fuel + synth.plants…*
-Deep core gas extractor is going to benefit from the Tech mining techniques. *